What is the best way to get your Honda in Louisville ready for spring? You want your Honda to be perfectly ready for the coming warm months so you can go driving it around Louisville with confidence.
Here are some top tips for spring car care for your Honda in Louisville:
• Have your undercarriage washed. Take your Honda to a Louisville carwash to get all the grime and road salt washed away from the undercarriage of your car. This will prevent the road salt from corroding the metal.
• Rotate your tires. Tires should be rotated every ten thousand miles so they last longer.
• Check your tire pressure. Your Honda will get better mileage when the tires are properly inflated for spring. The surrounding temperature will change the air pressure in your tires. Be sure they are at the correct pressure for spring and summer driving.
• Replace your filters. Your air filter is needed to ensure that only clean air is used for combustion. Once the air filter is clogged, it will make your Honda less efficient so you need to replace it as part of your spring car care.
• Check the spark plugs. Make sure the connectors are clean.
• Change the oil in your car. A heavier oil is better suited for summer driving in Louisville.
• Clean the inside of your car. This is an essential part of spring car care for your Honda
By taking a few simple precautions to get your Honda ready for another Louisville summer, you will be sure to enjoy your driving experience much more.